Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Most Overpaid People in America

As I was watching a Democratic strategist on Fox News this morning, it suddenly dawned on me that every single day, I see and listen to these Democratic strategists on the news, but have yet to hear any strategy they have for their party or for America. As far as I can gather, their strategy is to Bash Bush and claim Democrats can do a better job at everything than Republicans. Can that really be the Democratic strategy this fall?

I've spent the past few weeks searching for the Democratic strategy or platform for America. I searched their official website http://www.democrats.org and found a vague agenda that consists of broad generalities and lacks any coherent plan for achieving the goals it lays out. They say lofty things like, "We believe in real security" and "Democrats are unwaivering in their committment to keep America safe". That's all fine and dandy, but what I want to know is how do you prepose to do that? Which leads me back to my original quandry, what are Democratic strategists getting paid to do?

To be fair, I searched the Republican party website and was able to find a 92 page party platform from 2004 outlining everything from strategies in The War on Terror to Protecting the role of parents in a child's education.

The only common strategy between the two platforms is both parties believe that for America to win, we must stay on the attack. For Republicans, that means attacking terrorists where we find them around the world, for Democrats, that means attacking President Bush...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home